Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wait for the iPhone?

I posted yesterday that I am in the market looking for a new phone and I am very very appreciative of all the comments you all have left me.

Anyhow, I need a new phone because I was DUMB, DUMB, DUMB and ARSE, ARSE, ARSE enough to lose my old phone.

Which of course wasn't even that old in the first place. Because I got it like only a week a go.

Once again... Arse.

I know a lot of you have been advising me to wait until the iPhone comes out, and in the mean time to use an old one first.

I am thinking... it will quite a while before ANYONE in Hong Kong will get to use an iPhone in here (afterall, Apple Inc will want to control the relationship between an user and the telecom supplier) as Apple will need to find a compliant telecom company (PCCW? Smartone? Peoples???).

Therefore, I am seriously toying with the idea of buying a N93 again.

And sell the N93 when the iPhone comes out. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment