Thursday, February 22, 2007

Au + Ag on fire tonight

Inflation more than "expected"... Not the driving factor tonight I don't think.

Subprime lender Novastar implosion... Thats what is driving the Gold (Au) + Silver (Ag) market tonight, at least thats the reason silver bugs like me will buy silver tonight.

Subprime lenders going bust = credit crunch

Credit crunch = Fed flooding the market with liquidity (FFMWL)

FFMWL = more money driving Gold and Silver up out of fear


Yet... Yen is still pretty weak right now. Who is going to win the race to devalue quickest... Fed or the Bank of Japan I wonder.

2 comments:

  1. Dear 孫兄
    I'm Albert,the one who left message in appledaily,not the analyst one.Last time I was happy to discuss about silver with you.I will go to Australia for few years,however I will keep reading your articles,so please 篤 harder.
    Wish you all the best.I'm happy that I followed your suggestion to buy silver so that I can hedge for the increasing AUD,hahaha.

    Best Regards
    Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...

    Good luck in Australia. I will do my best.

    And as for the AUD, it WILL trade to parity 1:1 to the USD soon.

    As to how soon? hehehehe

    Keep the advice and comments coming. I really do appreciate them
    = )

    ReplyDelete